Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Distinguish basic aural characteristics of the major and minor scales used in the tonal period with an emphasis on melodic and harmonic degrees.
- Recognize and identify a variety of rhythmic, harmonic and melodic theoretical models.
- Transcribe simple melodic, harmonic and rhythmic passages.
- Recognize all possible intervals presented melodically.
- Demonstrate sight-reading and sight singing skills.
- Teacher: Yiannis Miralis