This course provides a detailed look at the development and use of management accounting information in operational decision settings. Topics covered include organizational and behavioral framework, product costing systems, standard costing and variance analysis and cost-based decision making.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Use the different types of costs to solve problems
- Create analysis and reports using different costs
- Produce and use cost analysis and reports
- Manipulate information taking into account the fact that business plans change as companies develop and grow
- Teacher: PETROS ALEXANDROU